Expression of Interest for Non-consultant Services:
Collection of Tax Revenues for South West Administration
The Interim South West Administration (ISWA), Somalia has set aside funds to be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the for Collection of Tax Revenues & Management service, beingLOT 1 – Electricity Tax,LOT 2 – Fuel Tax, LOT 3 — Market Fees, LOT 4 – Urban Household Property Tax and LOT 5 – Road Usage Tax.For the Interim South West Administration.
The Ministry of Finance invites eligible or qualified entities interested to provide services reference above. The Bidding will be conducted using competitive Bidding and is open to all bidders eligible to meet the minimum qualification criteria.
* A bidder must be registered on the procurement database maintained by the Procurement Department of MoF.
* Bidding companies must be registered in Somalia, and be majority owned by Somali nationals.
* The bidding organization must have a registered office in Baidoa, must be registered with the Revenue Collection Authority (RCA) as an A grade business as set out in Presidential Decree No 49/2015,
* The bidding organization must be in possession of a valid and current tax clearance certificate from the Revenue Collection Authority (RCA).
General details relating to the required service are contained in the ISWA Invitation for Quotation (IFQ) Reference no ISWA/MOF/BAB/PROC/16/008.
1. Location: the X-Baidoa central bank , MoF Building, Procurement Department, Room one
* Bid closing date: 12:30 hours,21st December 2016.
If you wish to obtain ISWA IFQ Documents, in order to bid for the above, please send a request to bid to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org Firms will be sent an electronic IFQ, together with instructions, Terms of Reference (TOR), and details of the evaluation basis and award. These documents will detail all pertinent technical sections and the terms, conditions and instructions required for submitting a proposal.
Public Procurement Departmen
Ministry of Finance (MoF)
Interim South West Administration